Goodwill Duluth is looking for a talented individual to join our Duluth, MN E-commerce team. Please visit the link below to learn more and apply today.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for maximizing sales and revenues by implementation of E-commerce site strategies intended to market products. Ensures the E-commerce site meets quality standards for product, content, and appearance. Provides quality customer service and community relations while supporting the Goodwill Duluth mission.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of one year of computer experience in an office or retail setting.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS:
• Ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to communicate effectively with supervisors, employees and customers.
• Proficient in Windows and Microsoft applications.
• Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Excellent decision making skills.
• Strong attention to details.
• Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to interact with a diverse population in a human services setting.
• High level of initiative and self-motivation.
• Perseverance and commitment to getting the job done.
• Pallet jack/Forklift trained.
• Book expertise. On-line selling expertise.
• Production, processing or grading skills.
• Knowledge/expertise in working with persons with disadvantages and/or disabilities and barriers to employment.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour